- “Suelo” by María José Contreras: Provocation of limits and memory in urban space.
- María José Contreras, performance artist: “We are immersed in a galloping neoliberal culture”
- The human scar that sprouted in the center of Santiago.
- A thousand lying bodies remember those who disappeared during the Chilean dictatorship.
- "We will create a human scar on the city."
- 40 years of the coup against Salvador Allende: the victims are remembered with people lying on the street .
- #wantNover: More than 1,200 people remember the disappeared with a line of bodies along the Alameda.
- Wanting not to see: The protest that surprised the Alameda.
- Lying on the floor, they remember the disappeared in the Pinochet regime .
- Chileans remember lying on their backs the 40 years of the military coup.
- #WantingNOver a scar covered Santiago .
# THE CONQUEST
- "I spend four hours a day on the internet and one with my parents": The reality of "centennials" is made visible in - #LaConquista: The effects of the digital age reach the GAM.
- The "centennials" arrive at Teatro Hoy with the premiere of the play #LaConquista.
- Itinerant Bar – #LaConquista.
VOWELS FROM DESK
- The indignation is transferred to the polls in "table voices".
- Subsidized Table and Private Vocals: two versions of social discontent in theater.
- Work "Vocales de mesa" confronts women in the plebiscite in a complex political moment.
- Table vocals, contingent theater.
BIRDIE NEW THE CARRIES
- “Pajarito nuevo leading it”, the work that is heard with headphones.
- Testimonies of Children in the Dictatorship Inspire the Scenic Experiment "Little New Bird Takes It".
- Today the 25th and tomorrow, the last performances of "Pajarito Nuevo La Lleva", by María José Contreras, at the GAM
- Work "Pajarito Nuevo la Lleva" will be published by an English publishing house.
- "The shore", inquiries about death.
- Theater Play La Orilla Dramaturgy: Cía. Patio Theater and Andrés Kalaswki.
REMIT SAINTS DUMONT
- "I am interested in investigating how the body becomes an instrument of expression".
- The actress María José Contreras performed the Habeas Corpus performance at the Palacio deTribunales.
- Golden Real Performance, the Daniel Zamudio case and discrimination, Saturday at the GAM.